Version 8.60, last page update: 5 September 2017
[blog (in russian)]
The information for illegal users: You use 'cracked' versions of the Hiew at your own risk.
Features of release VIII:
- view and edit files of any length in text, hex, and decode modes
- x86-64 disassembler & assembler (AVX instructions include)
- physical & logical drive view & edit
- support for NE, LE, LX, PE/PE32+, ELF/ELF64(little-endian), Mach-O(little-endian), TE executable formats
- support for Netware Loadable Modules like NLM, DSK, LAN,...
- following direct call/jmp instructions in any executable file with one touch
- pattern search in disassembler
- built-in simple 64bit decrypt/crypt system
- built-in powerful 64bit calculator
- block operations: read, write, fill, copy, move, insert, delete, crypt
- multifile search and replace
- keyboard macros
- unicode support
- Hiew Extrenal Module (HEM) support
- ArmV6 disassembler
Limitations of DEMO version:
- support PE 32bit files only
- no assembler
- no 64bit disassembler
- no ARM disassembler
- no logical & physical drive support
- no crypt
- no ini-file
- no sav-file
- no keyboard macros
- no store/load names
- no Hiew External Module (HEM) support
Download DEMO version:
Download HEM SDK:
- with windows-1250 table
- it allows creating (with the PrtBlk) printable dumps.
- add to hiew.xlt: copy/b hiew.xlt+ascii_printable_xlt
- Hiew Shell Extension Script 1.5 GUI (old cmd-version inside zip)
Second registration after 1-year:
Free updates for next 2-years
15% discount for lifetime extend
Ask for more
8.60 (5 Sep 2017)
- TE (Terse Executable) files support
- fix(Macho): crash for invalid indirectsym index
- last used address visible in Goto dialog
8.53 (25 Jan 2017)
- fix of 8.52C: "error 741"
- Mach-O header edit
- Mach-O header flags show
- PE sections: show all 8 chars of section name (no truncate at \0)
8.52 (6 Oct 2016)
- fix 8.45: ELF with program table = 0
- PE header: Alt-F9 - toggle timestamp in UTC
- java class file is not detect as macho fat now
- fix: close subwindow by click on [x]
- color operands for lock mnemonic
- fix(Mach-O): empty call
8.51 (23 Mar 2016)
- Mach-O little-endian support
It is not a one more hex viewer, it is my C++/MFC training only.
- Record width up to 1 Megabyte
- Ctrl-Plus - Increase record width
Ctrl-Minus - Decrease record width
Ctrl-Star - Fit record width
- Left-click on marker pane (left bar): at upper part - go previuos marker, at lower part - go next marker.
- Separate right-click menus for marker pane, offset pane ,view pane.
- Separate settings (font, record width, etc...) for each file
- Find dialog: two-dots button rigth of 'Find what' inserts saved from clip
- Find dialog: special chars for find:
\\ - single char '\'
\? - anychar
\xx - byte in hex, xx is valid hexadecimal value
- MDI toolbar:
double click - maximize/minimize window
middle click - close file
- Syncrone scrolling of two (or more) files
- Show in OEM codepage
Version 0.37 (14 Apr 2009)
- Fast find down/up with anychar
- Replace with anychar
- Manual edit
- Insert bytes/records
- Read-only mode toggle
- Tooltip for offset
- MDI toolbar
- Syncrone scrolling
- Show in OEM codepage
Version 0.25 (18 Jul 2008)
- Global options dialog
- Marker operation (copy,clip,paste,delete)
- New file support
- Some bugs fixed
Version 0.10 (3 Dec 2007)
- First public beta
SenCalc is integer arithmetic calculator with brackets and operations priority.
Version 1.06 (by Jupiter)
- XP Manifest added
- Copy from results fields
Dexem is a command-line utility for split or join dual-executable files.
Edump is a command-line utility for detail dump of executable files.
Supports: NE, LX/LE, PE/PE32+, ELF/ELF64 (little-endian), Mach-O (little-endian), TE
- TE support
- Mach-O support
- ELF64 support
Ldump is a command-line utility for detail dump of library/object files.
Support: Coff and Omf
- FIX: Undo (1.11) Coff: check machine value
- Coff: no check machine value
- Coff: added short import library format
Disassembler of lengths for advanced (but laazzzyyyy) users.
Know ia32 16/32/64-bits instruction, include x87 and sse.
No used any rtl- or api-functions and globals variables.
For usage see dila.h inside
Free for non-commercial use
- know RDRAND, RDSEED
Eugene Suslikov (email@example.com)