Version 8.68, last page update: 1 August 2019
[blog (in russian)]
The information for illegal users: You use 'cracked' versions of the Hiew at your own risk.
Features of release VIII:
- view and edit files of any length in text, hex, and decode modes
- x86-64 disassembler & assembler (AVX instructions include)
- physical & logical drive view & edit
- support for NE, LE, LX, PE/PE32+, ELF/ELF64(little-endian), Mach-O(little-endian), TE/TE64 executable formats
- support for Netware Loadable Modules like NLM, DSK, LAN,...
- following direct call/jmp instructions in any executable file with one touch
- pattern search in disassembler
- built-in simple 64bit decrypt/crypt system
- built-in powerful 64bit calculator
- block operations: read, write, fill, copy, move, insert, delete, crypt
- multifile search and replace
- keyboard macros
- unicode/utf8 support
- Hiew Extrenal Module (HEM) support
- ArmV6 disassembler
Limitations of DEMO version:
- support PE 32bit files only
- no assembler
- no 64bit disassembler
- no ARM disassembler
- no logical & physical drive support
- no crypt
- no ini-file
- no sav-file
- no keyboard macros
- no store/load names
- no Hiew External Module (HEM) support
- no some useful features
Download DEMO version:
Download HEM SDK:
- with windows-1250 table
- it allows creating (with the PrtBlk) printable dumps.
- add to hiew.xlt: copy/b hiew.xlt+ascii_printable_xlt
- Hiew Shell Extension Script 1.5 GUI (old cmd-version inside zip)
Second registration after 1-year:
Free updates for next 2-years
15% discount for lifetime extend
Ask for more
8.68 (1 Aug 19)
- store .names-filename in sav-file
- disable console's Quick Edit Mode for mouse work
- Macho: SymTab filter
- Macho: SymTab jump rva by enter
- fix: Macho: double jumps comment for LEA/64bits
8.67 (20 Feb 19)
- fix: ELF: no names from DT_STRTAB for some files
- fix: PE: show garbage export names in code
- no exit jump from export table if current offset is invalid
- added key Alt-B - beeper toggle
8.66 (20 Nov 18)
- in code shows non-function export name
- OffTbl shows names|export|peimport|pestring
8.65 (25 Jul 18)
- TE 64bits files support
- find length increased up to 512 bytes
- fix: cref in data mode if named
- fix arm disasm: wrong decode commands movw, movt
It is not a one more hex viewer, it is my C++/MFC training only.
- Record width up to 1 Megabyte
- Ctrl-Plus - Increase record width
Ctrl-Minus - Decrease record width
Ctrl-Star - Fit record width
- Left-click on marker pane (left bar): at upper part - go previuos marker, at lower part - go next marker.
- Separate right-click menus for marker pane, offset pane ,view pane.
- Separate settings (font, record width, etc...) for each file
- Find dialog: two-dots button rigth of 'Find what' inserts saved from clip
- Find dialog: special chars for find:
\\ - single char '\'
\? - anychar
\xx - byte in hex, xx is valid hexadecimal value
- MDI toolbar:
double click - maximize/minimize window
middle click - close file
- Syncrone scrolling of two (or more) files
- Show in OEM codepage
Version 0.37 (14 Apr 2009)
- Fast find down/up with anychar
- Replace with anychar
- Manual edit
- Insert bytes/records
- Read-only mode toggle
- Tooltip for offset
- MDI toolbar
- Syncrone scrolling
- Show in OEM codepage
Version 0.25 (18 Jul 2008)
- Global options dialog
- Marker operation (copy,clip,paste,delete)
- New file support
- Some bugs fixed
Version 0.10 (3 Dec 2007)
- First public beta
SenCalc is integer arithmetic calculator with brackets and operations priority.
- FIX: crash on divide overflow
- Clipboard copy from results fields by dblclick
Dexem is a command-line utility for split or join dual-executable files.
Edump is a command-line utility for detail dump of executable files.
Supports: NE, LX/LE, PE/PE32+, ELF/ELF64 (little-endian), Mach-O (little-endian), TE
- TE support
- Mach-O support
- ELF64 support
Ldump is a command-line utility for detail dump of library/object files.
Support: Coff and Omf
- FIX: Undo (1.11) Coff: check machine value
- Coff: no check machine value
- Coff: added short import library format
Disassembler of lengths for advanced (but laazzzyyyy) users.
Know ia32 16/32/64-bits instruction, include x87 and sse.
No used any rtl- or api-functions and globals variables.
For usage see dila.h inside
Free for non-commercial use
- know RDRAND, RDSEED
AdbConsole - for old and lazyThe console for adb.exe helps lazy:
* not to type "adb" each time;
* double click brings the word under cursor to the console;
* console has 4Mb cyclic buffer (why not?);
* forward/reverse search in the buffer;
* execution of batch of commands;
* "shell" and "pm" modes (no need to type "adb shell [pm]" in front of commands);
Old: who was born before "Start" button and still not afraid of console.
but already lazy to type 20-40 symbols in it.
Adb.exe must be available by PATH environment.
DiffMapSimply - visual compare two files
Eugene Suslikov (email@example.com)